Sunday 19 August 2012

My August Wishlist


1. Essie nails polish in 'Lollipop' $8. I'm really loving red nail polish this month and I feel like it will be a real staple colour in my nail polish collection as the new season gets closer, not that England as really given us the summer I wished for but hey ho! I have an old gloopy red nail polish but because I feel I'm going to be jazzing up my outfits with a bright red nails in the winter months I can splash the cash and get my first ever essie nail paint! Buy here!

2. Knitted jumper from Topshop £36. I have one big knit jumper which I love but it's the neck line is two low to wear with a shirt and I love that look! This jumper is affordable for a big knit staple piece and I love it because I can already see how versatile it would be to layer up and that's why I feel in love with it straight away and the high neck line made me love it even more! Buy here!

3.ALEXY platform Chelsea boots from Topshop £75. Chelsea boots have been in fashion for a long time now and because I convinced my self to get a pair from Topshop they had sold out completely and never to be seen again! Of course there are look-a-likes but I have never fallen in love with a pair enough to by them. Even those these boots our a lot more that what I would like to pay I really hope they stay in stock by the time I get the money as I can also see these being a comfy fashionable staple in my wardrobe! Buy here!

4 comments:

  1. Thats a gorgeous nail varnish colour :) Great wishlist, yours is so small compared to mine haha, shows you've thought more about yours lol.

    Your newest follower,
    Laura x
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Made me smile so much, and trust me if you could see the never-ending list of 'I want this' in my head it would probably blow someones mind! Thanks again for following:)! Hannah xox

      Delete
  2. i love the platform so much <3
    btw mind to follow each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same & I'll check out your blog later! Hannah xoxo

      Delete