Friday 16 March 2012

Harrods Special Edition GlossyBox♥

Hello ladies,
So the March GlossyBox came a few days ago and if I'm being honest I didn't think it was that amazing! But I still liked a few of the products so I think I'm going to keep on subscribing at the moment! Follow my twitter at - @hannahxcross and of course please follow, comment and all that jazz!


The products I recieved this month are in the picture below,



        

-left to right-
Number 1 is a 'Ultra shiny hydrating lipgloss' by Lancome. They're called juicytubes and mine is in the shade 'toffee R 'N' B #93! I Don't really wear lipglosses but this a caramelly orange colour with dots of glitter!

Number 2 is Clarins extra firming body cream. I've used this an so far so good, the description says ' A formula rich in regenerating and firming plant extracts which restore the skin's youthful density and elasticity.

Number 3 is 'A luxurious scent from the House of Versace. Vanitas is a rich and voluptuous fragrance with notes of tiare flower, lime and freesia' (Let me know if you have a clue what a tiare flower is and freesia???). this fragrance is called Vanitas Versace Eau De Parfum by Versace. I love this scent and you should defiantly check it out if you get the chance!

Number 4 is a product I have not yet tried but the description thinks that it's a 'deeply moisturising, skin softening, naturally rejuvenating body butter in the mouth watering blood orange and white pepper'. The product is by Bliss and called Blood Orange and White pepper body butter!

Number 5 is 'an intensive, firming moisturizer that helps to reduce the appearance of sagging skin' by Revive and it's called Intensite creme lustre SPF30. However you enter your age in on the GlossyBox website when you subscribe so I don't quite understand why I got this but I did give it to my mum as she liked the look of it! 

Well that's my GlossyBox for March tell me what you thought of mine or your own GlossyBox this month! This month GlossyBox didn't put on the prices of the full sized products strangely! 
Hopefully you enjoyed this and don't forget to FOLLLOW!

-glossybox website http://www.glossybox.co.uk/ -
Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment